i should have known this would happen, given the fact that ollie is a fan of playing with ribbons…
there went my ribbon bouquet for the rehearsal! LOL. he demolished it.
speaking of demolishing things…i want to say i’m demolishing my to do list, but with ever task i cross out, it seems like 5 more tasks get added on…
- gifts for the kiddos—almost done
gifts for moms gifts for dads
- wrap all gifts for parents, bridal party, & kids
- get apartment ready for houseguest!
vendor meetings picking up wedding bands picking up ipod for music printing out engagement photos to display buy frames for engagement photos
- framing engagement photos to display
send in final paymentseverything else is due day of! downloading music for reception and slideshow
- picking up favors
- framing table numbers
- wrapping out-of-town guests gift
- sending in final numbers
- finding leecee envelope in chinatown
- trying to NOT freak out
- various beauty appointments
working on slideshow
- dress fittings (
myself& bridesmaids, kiddos) …just one more to teach cece how to bustle my dress! tux fittings meet with officiant last-minute orders of various things (table numbers, card boxes, etc) marriage license application preweddingmoon <–why did i think this was a good idea?
- pick up various signs, table numbers, etc. —-TODAY!
- various showers, family dinners, and other non-wedding related celebrations.
days to go…
5 days until cece gets here!
5 days until a surprise happens…stay tuned.
6 days until my bridal shower!
10 days until wedding rehearsal
12 days UNTIL WEDDING DAY!
i really want to get as much as possible done before my friends all start arriving so we can play! cece doesn’t come home very often, i wanna make the most of it!